In my personal opinion, the trailer for Wonder Woman absolutely rocked Comic-Con. Straight outta Hall H, check it out:
I’m not saying I had lost all faith in DC, but I hadn’t expected something of this caliber to be unleashed. Patty Jenkins has made this film look absolutely incredible. I know we can expect fight sequences in everything now, but Gal Gadot was crushing it with that glowing whip and bullet-proof cuffs. The shot of a female army mid battle cry on horseback? Genius!
I can tell you one thing is for sure: I’m way more hyped about Wonder Woman than I ever was from a Batman V Superman trailer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Invincible: The Bait-And-Switch Superhero Show
- The Irregulars: Strong Premise, Terrible Show
- Friday Fiction: The New Vampire
- Palm Springs: The Adult Time Loop Movie
- Why There Should Always Be Kid’s Horror Media