Bleh, bleh, bleh! Velcome, my children, to the Veek of Blood! I am your host, Count Spatula. Ve have a very special treat for you, so please continue reading vhile ve explain to you the agenda.
From this Sunday to the next, you vill find, in addition to your regular abundance of sci-fi articles, a series of reviews and pieces pertaining to the beasts of the night! Bleh, bleh! Both vampires like myself and our savage counterparts vill be featured on the front page throughout the veek. The primary shows vhich vill be analyzed are Bitten and True Blood, but fear not, there are other surprises ahead.
The coming days vill be dark, but don’t vorry…
…ve like it that vay. Bleh, bleh!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hazbin Hotel: Heck Has Finally Arrived
- Friday Fiction: Just Silly Little Games
- Joker: A Masterpiece That’s Hard To Watch
- The Forward Collection: Bits Of Sci-Fi Goodness
- Halloween Thursday Fiction: All Horror Is A Self-Portrait