Well shut my mouth and call me “Lucy”! The Solo: A Star Wars Story teaser trailer is smokin’! Like that wild west smoke that dusts up from the tumble weeds.
The cinematography, the music, the cast, grit and wit, all are making us want to see this movie.
If you haven’t already seen it, take a look below and then peruse our trademark round-up of trailer reviews and insights from some of our favorite YouTubers.
And now the SFB Round-Up:
Lando – The Mack Daddy.
And for good measure, in case you missed it, the Super Bowl trailer.
As always, you can see more reviews and keep up with the latest videos on Solo: A Star Wars Story on our YouTube playlist.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book
- Friday Fiction: Home, Wherever It Is
- Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus: Welcome Back