Horizon Zero Dawn releases in a few days, and now that the media embargo has been lifted, reviewers are busy telling us all about the game.
Here’s our review round-up from around the web. Concensus? If you think you’ll really like it, you probably will really like it. This game, and new universe, delivers. A-
Kotaku says: “To play Horizon Zero Dawn is to feel awe.”
Here are a few video reviews from some of our favorites to give you more details, gameplay and campaign info, along with pros and cons of the game.
We also have a Horizon Zero Dawn YouTube Playlist which is updated regularly so you can keep up to date on the games. Horizon Zero Dawn is a PS4 exclusive and is available in all the usual places including Amazon. Horizon Zero Dawn releases on February 28th, 2017.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Star Trek: Lower Decks: Could Be Worse, I Guess
- The Rental: Not The Movie You Think It Is
- What To Do When Your Deck Is Overpowered?
- Top Five Classic Sci-Fi and Horror Series To Stream
- Trek Tuesday – Prelude To Axanar