While we wait for season three of Daredevil and season two of Jessica Jones (eeeeeeeek!) Netflix wants to make sure our Marvel thirst is quenched. They’re rolling out two new shows and the trailers just hit the web.
Firstly, the music is a phenomenal choice. Just a subtle Ol’ Dirty Bastard ditty playing in the background while Luke Cage rips a door off of a car and carries out a better hallway assault than predecessor Matt Murdock. I’m psyched. Man, they know what they’re doing. You can catch Cage in action beginning on September 30th.
Next up, Iron Fist!
Sure, it’s just a lot of flashes in and out, but we’ll learn more about Danny Rand and his conflicting billionaire-Buddhism ways. Iron Fist will be released in 2017.
Oh, and bonus trailer. This all leads up to 2017’s The Defenders.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Classic Cartoon Review: The Powerpuff Girls
- The Boys: The Ultimate Takedown of Superheros
- Friday Fiction: What Would You Trade?
- My Problem With A Lot Of Anime
- Creeped Out: Child-Friendly Horror Done Well