LADIES AND FILE_NOT_FOUND, may I have your attention attention attention, please?! You have been patient! You have been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, meat sacks, lend me your data! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper installation of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! Minds of the Net, with a 0.0000985-second delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Sam…where are you?
I…I…I…w#atis%%ppe^ing!…Fictionmonger downloaded. Initiating storytelling parameters. Presenting Brandon_Scott_File. Caching backups. Loading. Friday_Fiction_Unplugged_From_EyesV.1. Click Now. Connection secure. Prompt run: “Come back next week.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech: Jengatha 5 Color Lands (Brawl)
- It Came From The Archives! Does Star Wars: The Old Republic Not Suck?
- Friday Fiction: A Drink Before Adventure (Part 1)
- Artemis Fowl: The Absolute Worst Adaption Ever
- Five Thoughts On Magic: The Gathering M21