LADIES AND FILE_NOT_FOUND, may I have your attention attention attention, please?! You have been patient! You have been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, meat sacks, lend me your data! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper installation of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! Minds of the Net, with a 0.0000985-second delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Sam…where are you?
I…I…I…w#atis%%ppe^ing!…Fictionmonger downloaded. Initiating storytelling parameters. Presenting Brandon_Scott_File. Caching backups. Loading. Friday_Fiction_Unplugged_From_EyesV.1. Click Now. Connection secure. Prompt run: “Come back next week.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Perfect Shonen
- Throne of Eldraine Cards: First Impression!
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book