If, like me, you’re not a member of the book-reader super-race, then you’ll really appreciate the animated history and lore series that accompanies each season of Game of Thrones on Blu-Ray and DVD. Even if you are a book reader, you’ll probably enjoy them as well.
To tide us over between seasons, HBO has included several animated stories with each Blu-Ray and DVD set that give us good background on each house in the universe of Game of Thrones as well as key groups and lands. Each vignette is narrated by an appropriate member of the cast making them even more enjoyable and immersive.
You can watch more clips on our YouTube Channel and pick up the Game of Thrones Blu-Ray’s for seasons 1 – 6 at Amazon. Season 7 comes out on December 12th but you can pre-order it on Amazon now for the perfect Christmas gift.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Starlink Is The Future Earlier Than Expected
- What To Do When Your Deck Is Overpowered?
- Friday Fiction: Our Reflections (Part 5)
- Top Five Classic Sci-Fi and Horror Series To Stream
- Trek Tuesday – Prelude To Axanar