LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Dear reader, tell me, what type of horror story do you like? Is it one that startles, unnerves? Is it one that brings catharsis? Is it a story you could see happening to yourself? If a story asked you a question, say, “what would you trade for love?” how might you answer it? You can find out what happened with others by CLICKING HERE.
I leave you to ponder implications…until next week.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Perfect Shonen
- Throne of Eldraine Cards: First Impression!
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book