LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY FICTION!
…Sam, play it.
All right folks, tonight we’ve got an interesting tale for you, and it’s not from one of our regulars. Do any of you recall the winner of our Veek of Blood Flash Fiction Contest? If so, you’ll be pleased to know that he’s back again, with a new story that’s sure to warp your perspective quite a bit. Ladies and gentlemen, let’s not waste any time! Here it is, folks! Faustico’s…
…”Void”! CLICK HERE to read.
That’s everything for this week, folks. Monger out!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stargate Streaming – Going, Going, Gone
- Friday Fiction: Our Reflections (Part 4)
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech: Jengatha 5 Color Lands (Brawl)
- It Came From The Archives! Does Star Wars: The Old Republic Not Suck?
- Friday Fiction: A Drink Before Adventure (Part 1)