LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Not to be morbid, dear reader, but people die, and, in Brandon Scott’s tale of reapers, that’s not the only thing that’s lost and never to be found again. The image above tells a story, one called “Things Passed Away,” and it’s a story you can read by CLICKING HERE.
And that’s all we’ve got for the week. May your life be full of victories and not too many things lost, dear reader. We hope to see you soon.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book
- Friday Fiction: Home, Wherever It Is
- Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus: Welcome Back
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Culmination