LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Never alone again. Imagine a world where we are one, and there is no other, no no-one. No privacy, no secrets. Brandon Scott brings us a future, told out of order. But could it ever be real? Read by CLICKING HERE and ponder for yourself, while that’s still possible.
Will it even be by next week?
Come by to find out the answers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Perfect Shonen
- Throne of Eldraine Cards: First Impression!
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book