LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
What does it mean to know, dear reader? Can we know anything? Can we know what this story is about? Well, yes, that last one we can. Brandon Scott has a curious tale of a species able to know anything and yet enslaved to those who know so little. Presented for your reading pleasure: “The Plundered Wealth of Knowledge.”
And, though I am but your humble Fictionmonger, and cannot know for sure what you’ll do, I hope to see you here next week for another tale, another story, another adventure.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Our Reflections (Part 4)
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech: Jengatha 5 Color Lands (Brawl)
- It Came From The Archives! Does Star Wars: The Old Republic Not Suck?
- Friday Fiction: A Drink Before Adventure (Part 1)
- Artemis Fowl: The Absolute Worst Adaption Ever