LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
And we’re back—with musical fanfare! Or, rather, Terrence is… though he’s not going to enjoy what comes out of his speakers.
If you want to hear his dark song, CLICK HERE.
And, if you want more amazing stories to scare you, intrigue you, or simply delight, then go check out our other tales on FRIDAY FICTION!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: On The Side of the Road (Part 1)
- WandaVision: Already An Excellent Pastiche
- A Defense of Magic: The Gathering’s F.I.R.E. Philosophy
- Omniscient Reader: Flashy And Empty
- The Owl House: Best New Animated Series?