LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
As promised, time for a story. A curious one of math and calculations. Come and see Brandon Scott’s science-fiction tale about a most wonderful machine and the man who tends to it.
It’s time to see how the numbers shake out. CLICK HERE TO READ.
And, once you have, be sure to come back next time. We’re excited to see you then.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How Zendikar Rising Changed Magic
- Friday Fiction: Our Reflections (Part 9)
- The Twilight Zone (2019): How Does It Compare?
- Album Review: Nostalgia for Infinity by Hats Off Gentlemen It’s Adequate
- Friday Fiction: Man’s Hateful Thunder