What am I? Where am I? When am I?
Which answer is more important to you?
What if I said I am none of these but
all of them at once? Like a spinning coin
that is neither heads nor tails but both
Would you believe me?
Should I care if you don’t?
I am here.
Patiently waiting for you to catch up.
Submitted by Ollie Percivall
Possibly Related Posts:
- Classic Cartoon Review: My Life As A Teenage Robot
- Fear the Walking Dead: You’re Still Here
- Fear the Walking Dead: 210 Words per Minute
- Friday Fiction: The Container
- Fear the Walking Dead: Is Anybody Out There?