What am I? Where am I? When am I?
Which answer is more important to you?
What if I said I am none of these but
all of them at once? Like a spinning coin
that is neither heads nor tails but both
Would you believe me?
Should I care if you don’t?
I am here.
Patiently waiting for you to catch up.
Submitted by Ollie Percivall
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: The Incredible Melting Man
- Ravnica Allegiance: 10 Favorite Standard Cards
- Mr. Robot Review: Too Technical?
- Friday Fiction: The Internet with A Different Name
- CGI Shines Over Good Storytelling?