LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
How many choices do you make a day? Thousands? Millions? But, what if all of those choices were determined before all of that? Set in stone at a moment long ago. What if you had chosen your fate long before you felt it? Brandon Scott brings us a version of life before life in “Pick & Choose” CLICK HERE TO READ.
And, if you so choose, we’ll be happy to see you next week.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book
- Friday Fiction: Home, Wherever It Is
- Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus: Welcome Back
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Culmination