LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Let me tell you a tale. It’s about Liam, the explorer.
He sold his collection of very old baseball cards, spent way too much on travel and equipment, and went into a cave to explore.
This is what happened to him next.
You never know what you might find there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: We Don’t Talk About What He Feeds Them (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “Star Wars Lives Forever: May The 4th Be With You”
- Shadow and Bone: The New Benchmark
- Friday Fiction: Once Human
- Strixhaven: 5 First Impression