LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Let me tell you a tale. It’s about Liam, the explorer.
He sold his collection of very old baseball cards, spent way too much on travel and equipment, and went into a cave to explore.
This is what happened to him next.
You never know what you might find there.
Possibly Related Posts:
- SWTOR: New Content Coming Dec 2020
- Why A Unique Film Is Not Better
- Star Wars – Free Stuff & Live Stream Cantina Code
- Why Goosebumps Is Such A Good Horror Series
- It Came From The Archives! “Was the Citadel DLC Enough?”