LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
The story continues right where we left off—with our hero in peril, our villain conniving and powerful, and a heroine ready to assist. For those who were waiting a few weeks to see what comes next, we shall make you wait no longer!
And come back next week to see if everyone survives the villain’s vicious attack!
We look forward to seeing you then!
Possibly Related Posts:
- ParaNorman: A Modern Halloween Classic
- I’m The Grim Reaper: A Dark and Beautiful Comic
- She-Ra And The Princesses of Power: Epic Fantasy Greatness
- Brave New World: A Classic Book, An Amazing Show?
- Friday Fiction: Figure On The Sidewalk