LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Hello, everyone! It’s the first Friday Fiction of the new year. And, to start it off, we have a question for you:
How does that random junk end up on the side of the highway?
To discover one possible answer to this perplexing enigma, CLICK HERE.
And, to learn the rest of the reason, come back next week for another entertaining Friday Fiction.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Amphibia: Emotionally Different Cartoon
- Mythic Deck Tech: Genesis Midrange (60% Winrate): Part 2
- Trailer Review: Raya and The Last Dragon
- Mythic Deck Tech: Genesis Midrange (60% Winrate): Part 1
- Top Five Niche Subgenres We Should See More