LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
As promised, Brandon Scott has for us a tale that is both gristly and dark. A bit shorter of a story this week, step into a secret hideaway where it turns out monsters are real, and the hyper-rich have a very specific use for them in mind. If you’re okay with some gore and some horror, CLICK HERE TO READ.
But, for our more squeamish readers, come back next week for a tale a little more friendly.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Perfect Shonen
- Throne of Eldraine Cards: First Impression!
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book