LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
If only it were that simple. If only the woes of the world could be turned off with just the flick of a switch.
In this story, though, the one seeking the switch might have less positive motives.
Come and read about a journey… and its outcome.
CLICK HERE to enter a far-flung future.
And, once you’ve seen what happens, check out other stories we have here on Friday Fiction.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Amphibia: Emotionally Different Cartoon
- Mythic Deck Tech: Genesis Midrange (60% Winrate): Part 2
- Trailer Review: Raya and The Last Dragon
- Mythic Deck Tech: Genesis Midrange (60% Winrate): Part 1
- Top Five Niche Subgenres We Should See More