LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
In this world, dear reader, sometimes magic is present. Sometimes something small makes it into our world. And, in this tale, magic will change the lives of a few young adults forever. Presented for your reading pleasure, Brandon Scott’s “Joyous Song.” CLICK HERE TO READ.
And, if you too have a song in your heart, a dance in your step, then perhaps we will tango in stories again, next week, here at Scifibloggers.
I hope so, dear reader.
I hope so.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Our Reflections (Part 4)
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech: Jengatha 5 Color Lands (Brawl)
- It Came From The Archives! Does Star Wars: The Old Republic Not Suck?
- Friday Fiction: A Drink Before Adventure (Part 1)
- Artemis Fowl: The Absolute Worst Adaption Ever