LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
As promised, a lighter Friday Fiction for the readers who couldn’t stomach the gore of the last one. In this tale of the future, a man has to fight for not only his life but also other precious things. Take a trip to the future, take a trip home, by CLICKING HERE.
We look forward to seeing you next week for more tales of wonder, magic, science, and, hopefully, ultimately, humanity.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book
- Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus: Welcome Back
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Culmination