It’s about 4:30 is the morning as I’m finishing this story. It’s not the next Path to Nowhere, but I think you’ll enjoy it a lot. I just started writing and ran with it.
So, HERE IT IS!
(Again, in case you guys didn’t get the memo, you have to CLICK the “HERE IT IS” bit to access this week’s story.)
Okay, that’s everything! This is Dylan Alexander wishing you a Stayed Up Way Too Late So I’m Gonna Die Tomorrow Day!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book
- Friday Fiction: Home, Wherever It Is
- Invader Zim: Enter The Florpus: Welcome Back