It’s about 4:30 is the morning as I’m finishing this story. It’s not the next Path to Nowhere, but I think you’ll enjoy it a lot. I just started writing and ran with it.
So, HERE IT IS!
(Again, in case you guys didn’t get the memo, you have to CLICK the “HERE IT IS” bit to access this week’s story.)
Okay, that’s everything! This is Dylan Alexander wishing you a Stayed Up Way Too Late So I’m Gonna Die Tomorrow Day!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Forbidden Invention (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “The Problem With The Mystical Archive Cards”
- Fear Street: Part 3 – 1666: A Showstopping Finale
- Friday Fiction: The Birth Of A God
- Trailer Review: The Matrix Resurrections