LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Today, we have a tale of sacrifice. We’re going to explore one simple question: what would you give up for mankind?
One boy’s answer will change the world.
And we get to read about it by CLICKING HERE.
Remember readers, our actions do have effects. And our kindness and persistence do help those around us, as sure as the stars shine.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: We Don’t Talk About What He Feeds Them (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “Star Wars Lives Forever: May The 4th Be With You”
- Shadow and Bone: The New Benchmark
- Friday Fiction: Once Human
- Strixhaven: 5 First Impression