LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
I found it…
I found the way out, readers.
There was this cave, and this pit I had to cross, and then…
It was so beautiful. Just the entire sky.
Read about it HERE. Read and see what I found.
While you do, I’ll just be here, basking in this sight. In a week, I will have a new story for you. But right now—right now I want to sit and see.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Forbidden Invention (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “The Problem With The Mystical Archive Cards”
- Fear Street: Part 3 – 1666: A Showstopping Finale
- Friday Fiction: The Birth Of A God
- Trailer Review: The Matrix Resurrections