LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
In a turn from form, Brandon Scott has penned a love story with no darkness to it. He assures me that he will have some twisted tale for next week, but, in the meantime, enjoy a story of a romance that stretches across much more than time or space by CLICKING HERE. For those of us with significant others, show them some love when you get a chance and have a wonderful weekend.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Perfect Shonen
- Throne of Eldraine Cards: First Impression!
- Friday Fiction: Sleep Well
- Corpse Bride: Macabre Whimsey And Charm
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children: A Slightly Less Peculiar Review Of The First Book