LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
Turns out Brandon had more he wanted to do with this concept. In a sequel of sorts to last week’s tale of dreams gone wrong, we explore more of this world of government secrets and demonic dreams. For those who want to see down into nightmares, they can by clicking HERE.
And, until next week, maybe bring something to bed with you. You never know what might lurk down in the pit of the mind.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Forbidden Invention (Part 1)
- It Came From The Archives! “The Problem With The Mystical Archive Cards”
- Fear Street: Part 3 – 1666: A Showstopping Finale
- Friday Fiction: The Birth Of A God
- Trailer Review: The Matrix Resurrections