LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAY FICTION!
…Sam, play it.
All right folks, this evening we have an unusual one, an abstract tale full of wonder, mystery, hope and fear. I don’t want to give too much away, so let’s get started. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you this week’s story! From Dylan Alexander, here it is! My friends, my faithful readers, I give you…
…”Copy”. CLICK HERE to read!
That’s everything for this week, folks. This is the Fictionmonger wishing you safe and happy holidays.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech: Jengatha 5 Color Lands (Brawl)
- It Came From The Archives! Does Star Wars: The Old Republic Not Suck?
- Friday Fiction: A Drink Before Adventure (Part 1)
- Artemis Fowl: The Absolute Worst Adaption Ever
- Five Thoughts On Magic: The Gathering M21