LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, may I have your attention, please?! You’ve been patient! You’ve been diligent! You’ve been loyal! Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s FRRRRRRRRRRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY FICTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
…Sam, play it.
We continue into this… curious tale by Brandon Scott. It’s already shaping up to be weird and disturbing, but I’m not sure we’ve seen anything yet.
Come, step into the madness with part two of this tale.
You can click HERE to read it.
We’ll have the third entry soon, so do keep an eye out for what odd wonders and screaming voids are yet to be discovered.
Possibly Related Posts:
- It Came From The Archives! “The Problem With The Mystical Archive Cards”
- Fear Street: Part 3 – 1666: A Showstopping Finale
- Friday Fiction: The Birth Of A God
- Trailer Review: The Matrix Resurrections
- Fear Street: Part 2 – 1978: A Watered-Down Sequel