Blade Runner: 2049 is coming later this year and Warner Bros. had dropped a new, in what is sure to be a series, behind-the-scenes featurette showing some rad footage and interview clips.
Take a look.
If you haven’t yet scene the original Blade Runner, we highly suggest you do.
Here’s a good non-spoiler synopsis from IMDB user @Graeme:
In a cyberpunk vision of the future, man has developed the technology to create replicants – artificially created humanoids with short, fixed lifespans – which are illegal on Earth but are used in the off-world colonies. In Los Angeles, 2019, Deckard is a Blade Runner, a cop who specializes in terminating replicants. He is forced to come out of retirement when four replicants escape from an off-world colony and come to Earth.
– Written by Graeme Roy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You can watch the original theatrical release or the Director’s Cut on Amazon, iTunes, YouTube or Google Play.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Magic: The Gathering Meta Report: (Late) November
- Friday Fiction: The Rules of Reality
- Why What You Watch Is Your Hobby (Yes, Even You!)
- The Surprise of The New Sonic Trailer
- Friday Fiction: The Plundered Wealth of Knowledge