Blade Runner: 2049 is coming later this year and Warner Bros. had dropped a new, in what is sure to be a series, behind-the-scenes featurette showing some rad footage and interview clips.
Take a look.
If you haven’t yet scene the original Blade Runner, we highly suggest you do.
Here’s a good non-spoiler synopsis from IMDB user @Graeme:
In a cyberpunk vision of the future, man has developed the technology to create replicants – artificially created humanoids with short, fixed lifespans – which are illegal on Earth but are used in the off-world colonies. In Los Angeles, 2019, Deckard is a Blade Runner, a cop who specializes in terminating replicants. He is forced to come out of retirement when four replicants escape from an off-world colony and come to Earth.
– Written by Graeme Roy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You can watch the original theatrical release or the Director’s Cut on Amazon, iTunes, YouTube or Google Play.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Friday Fiction: Our Reflections (Part 4)
- Magic: The Gathering Deck Tech: Jengatha 5 Color Lands (Brawl)
- It Came From The Archives! Does Star Wars: The Old Republic Not Suck?
- Friday Fiction: A Drink Before Adventure (Part 1)
- Artemis Fowl: The Absolute Worst Adaption Ever