Blade Runner: 2049 is coming later this year and Warner Bros. had dropped a new, in what is sure to be a series, behind-the-scenes featurette showing some rad footage and interview clips.
Take a look.
If you haven’t yet scene the original Blade Runner, we highly suggest you do.
Here’s a good non-spoiler synopsis from IMDB user @Graeme:
In a cyberpunk vision of the future, man has developed the technology to create replicants – artificially created humanoids with short, fixed lifespans – which are illegal on Earth but are used in the off-world colonies. In Los Angeles, 2019, Deckard is a Blade Runner, a cop who specializes in terminating replicants. He is forced to come out of retirement when four replicants escape from an off-world colony and come to Earth.
– Written by Graeme Roy <email@example.com>
You can watch the original theatrical release or the Director’s Cut on Amazon, iTunes, YouTube or Google Play.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Science To Amaze & Entertain
- Top Ten Youtube Channels You Should Be Watching: Movies And Shows
- Once Upon a Time: Wake Up Call
- Justice League Review Round-Up
- The Walking Dead: Some Guy