A zombie apocalypse may seem far fetched but so was the thought of the earth being round. Let’s face it, no one wants to get caught in a situation where your running for your life from some crazy undead monster who happens to like the taste of your brains. So let’s put the skepticism aside and focus on what weapons you don’t want to get caught with in a zombie apocalypse.
- Ice Pick – Sure on the surface this looks like a great weapon. It does effectively stop a zombie if you hit them n the head with it. Although there are two pertinent issues with an ice pick. One you have to be very close to the zombie. As a rule, you should always try to remain as far away from the undead as possible, this weapon goes against that logic. Then secondly the weapon can easily get stuck in the impaled zombie body. In a situation where you have a horde of zombies coming at you a weapon which gets stuck in the defeated is rather useless.
- Pen – the pen may be mightier than the sword but in this case you better forget it. A pen can be used in an emergency situation to poke the eye out of a zombie but who knows if that is going to stop them. Then there is the problem of getting that pen back out of their eye socket, not only gruesome but pretty tough if you have a hang of the undead already on top of you. I guess you could carry a pocket full of your personalize executive pens you have sitting on your desk that where never used but I’d think there are much better choices in weaponry.
- Foam Toys – I would think this is obvious, but some people just won’t learn. Those Nerf toys you had when you where a kid just won’t cut it when Mr. Drool Face decides he wants a bite of you.
- School Books – Your books from school might be okay to slap the face of a zombie if that’s all you have but don’t count on it working as your lone tool for survival. The same goes for your notebooks and those nice personalized notepads you have. Kids this is one lesson they won’t teach you in school, because, in this case you, can throw away your books and notes, their useless here.
- Band-aids – No matter how many band-aids you put on a zombie bite it’s not going to protect you against the undead’s curse. That’s not to say you should not have a first aid kit with you. They can be a life saver if get injured. In which case it would not be a bad idea to carry a travel first aid kit with you.
Well there you have it, stay away from using these items if you can. There are much better weapons in your war against the lifeless walkers. Try using something like a gun, bat or even a good chainsaw can do wonders at keeping them at bay.
Possibly Related Posts:
- FRIDAY FICTION: DOUBLE FEATURE FRIDAY!!!
- Daredevil: Ep. 10 – “The Man in the Box”
- SECOND OPINION: Game of Thrones – S6, Ep. 1 – “The Red Woman”
- Are You Brave Enough for Outlast 2?
- Will Season Six of Game of Thrones Suck?