Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? You’ve been patient. You’ve been diligent. You’ve been loyal. Now, for demonstrating such tremendous qualities, such incredible attributes, such unbelievable resolve, you shall be rewarded! Friends, bloggers, Earthlings, lend me your ears! The time has come, yet again, for you to get your proper dose of excitement, adventure, and intrigue! People of the Net, without further delay, I present to you this week’s Friday Fiction!
This week’s issue is small but POWERFUL! Although the next episode of Path to Nowhere will not be released, you can bet your buns there’s a lot more than one series to be on the lookout for!
From the daring, detailed, dynamic BRANDON SCOTT comes a tale of choice, consequence, and fate! Ladies and gentlemen, for your reading pleasure, See You in the Morning!
Now, remember folks, there have been many issues of Friday Fiction, and you should take a look at every one of them! Some are intended to inspire, while others are meant to experiment. See them all, right here on SCI-FI BLOGGERS!
That’s all for this week, folks! Until next time, this is the Fictionmonger wishing you a happy Swing the Pendulum Day!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Under the Dome Review: Season One, Episode Seven – “Imperfect Circles”
- Confessions of a Sci-Fi Newbie #8 – Darren Aronofsky’s The Fountain (2006)
- Orphan Black (Season 2 Episode 1): Nature Under Constraint and Vexed
- Star-Crossed Review: Season One, Episode Nine – “Some Consequence Yet Hanging in the Stars”
- Down the Mental Rabbit Hole with Lucy