Ladies and gentlemen, you’ve waited all week! Now, the time for a new issue of Friday Fiction has finally arrived! However, we’re giving you something a little extra, because we know how good you’ve been this year. Yes, not only are you going to get a chance to read the third installment in Dylan Alexander’s Path to Nowhere, but you will also behold the premiere of O.L. Percivall’s Misadventures in Space Travel! That’s right, kittens, you’re getting a double dose of action, adventure, and mystery this week, courtesy of Sci-Fi Bloggers, the greatest science fiction and fantasy website this side of the headphones lying beside my laptop monitor! HOORAY!
(NOTE: The illustration found in this latest chapter was created by the wonderful Melodie Harris!)
For the first four chapters of Misadventures in Space Travel, CLICK RIGHT HERE!
Ladies and gentlemen, we are requesting feedback and commentary on this double feature format and the stories within it. If you have anything to say, we’d LOVE to hear it! Until next time, the is the Friday Fiction Announcer Guy wishing you a merry Ghostmas!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Game of Thrones Review: “Breaker of Chains” – How to Pull a Handbreak (SPOILERS INSIDE)
- Under the Dome Review: Season One, Episode Seven – “Imperfect Circles”
- Confessions of a Sci-Fi Newbie #8 – Darren Aronofsky’s The Fountain (2006)
- Orphan Black (Season 2 Episode 1): Nature Under Constraint and Vexed
- Star-Crossed Review: Season One, Episode Nine – “Some Consequence Yet Hanging in the Stars”