Are you sad that there won’t be a new Transformers movie this year? Don’t fear, brought to you from the same company, we give you Battleship. You want aliens that transform you say? Battleship has those, well at least their ships transform, mid-air too, and they are pretty badass if you ask me. You want the US Army to be involved, don’t you? Battleship can’t give you the army, but it can give you the US Navy. Battleship can also give you Liam Neeson, and lets get real here, it’s not an action movie if Liam Neeson doesn’t make an appearance. There’s one more thing that Battleship aliens can give you, a war at sea. So if you are an ocean enthusiast, I believe this movie is for you.
Yes, the movie does seem a little (or a lot) like Transformers, however, I loved Transformers, and am extremely excited for this movie. It will be one of the first summer blockbusters, and I will definitely be seeing it. It promises action, aliens, and some boys in uniform (I’m down with anything ASkars). Don’t worry guys there’s also something for you in this movie, Rihanna and Brooklyn Decker, anyone?
Are you guys ready to see Battleship, or are you going to let this summer blockbuster pass you by?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Game of Thrones Review: “Breaker of Chains” – How to Pull a Handbreak (SPOILERS INSIDE)
- Under the Dome Review: Season One, Episode Seven – “Imperfect Circles”
- Confessions of a Sci-Fi Newbie #8 – Darren Aronofsky’s The Fountain (2006)
- Orphan Black (Season 2 Episode 1): Nature Under Constraint and Vexed
- Star-Crossed Review: Season One, Episode Nine – “Some Consequence Yet Hanging in the Stars”